CDL Drivers Needed
MEI Trucking – Bird Island/Olivia Area
Full-Time & Part- Time positions available
MEI Trucking is looking for experienced CDL truck drivers to join our team to serve our supply chain logistics department in a safe and timely manner.
- Transporting finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers.
- Inspecting vehicles for mechanical, and safety issues, and perform preventative maintenance.
- Planning routes and meeting delivery schedules.
- Document and log work, rest periods, and miles spent driving including retaining fuel and toll receipts.
- Input “macros” when requested and updates for each stage of the loading and unloading process.
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures.
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions.
- Collect and verify delivery instructions.
- Report defects, accidents and violations.
Proven work experience as a truck driver.
Hands on experience with electronic equipment and software like GPS, AVL, Units, CB, ELOGS, etc. but not limited too.
- Ability to driver long hours and travel regularly.
- Extensive knowledge of applicable trucking driving.
- No recent moving or driving violations and clean MVR.
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions, etc.).
- Willing to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations.
- Trucking school diploma a plus.
- Valid trucking driving license and insurability.
MEI offers competitive pay based on experience. If you are interested in learning more please submit your contact information below and someone will be in touch with you shortly or if you prefer you can call our office at 320-365-4498 between the hours of 8:00am - 4:30pm.